29th March 2017
The Media Innovation Studio (MIST), University of Central Lancashire (UK).
One bursary of up to 300 Euros has been generously made available by the ISA Visual Sociology Working Group (WG03). This is intended as a contribution towards the travel and accommodation costs of a member of the ISA WG03 who is currently registered for a PhD.
If you would like to apply please send the following two documents.
- A PDF Document to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, outlining:
– Your name;
– Institutional affiliation;
– PhD Title;
– A 150 word thesis abstract;
– A 150 word statement of how you expect the workshop to benefit your doctoral research.
- A scanned copy in PDF format of your student registration card.